Friday, June 16, 2006

 

First read this

Hi,

I'm jovanni.
An unemployed programmer from Italy, with a lot of spare time on his hands. In the last couple of weeks I've spent my time investigating the new AOL UI toolkit, AKA Boxely, which should be released soon.
In this blog I will try to share some of my findings regarding the basic syntax of this language, using code examples, which you can easily download, run and modify.

Important Note: I am not an employee of AOL, and will probably be wrong from time to time. Please feel free to correct me, because I'm actually new to this, the same way you are.

If you are a programmer , and still asks yourself what the hell am I talking about, first read the following three articles, written by one of their former employees, Joe Hewitt, and we will go on from there:

Boxely introduction part 1
Boxely introduction part 2
Boxely introduction part 3

and now...
Lets get down to business
Enjoy the ride,
Jovanni

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Counter